* Guest: Patrick Semmens – National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation – RightToWork.org. Find Out If You Live In A Right To Work State!
* Connecticut State Employees Ask U.S. Supreme Court to Hear Case Seeking Refunds of Union Dues Seized in Violation of First Amendment.
* Texas billionaire Bob Brockman charged with biggest tax evasion case in US history; feds say losses total $2B.
* Israeli top model Bar Refaeli sentenced in tax evasion case – Reuters.
* Arizona ammunition maker facing $80M in back orders – ‘We’re working right now seven days a week, 24 hours a day’.
* The Army Rolls Out a New Weapon: Strategic Napping.
* Honeybee venom contains chemical that kills breast cancer cells in minutes, study shows.
* Sugar, high fructose intake may trigger ADHD, bipolar disorder, aggressive behavior.
* School cuts Bible verses out of planners donated by church – ‘Why couldn’t it be my decision or my child’s decision to take it off?’.
* China orders Christians to stop believing in God – Police shutter house churches nationwide.
* Study: Japan’s Suicide Rate Fell in Pandemic, Possibly Due to Less Work Stress.
* Chinese boy, 9, can juggle football, do rope-skipping at same time BLINDFOLDED – ‘Keep working hard, young man. You could be China’s next Messi!’
Podcast: Play in new window | Download