* President Trump traveled to Florida to declare himself ‘a great environmentalist,’ extending a moratorium on offshore oil drilling that his administration had moved to end.
* For the First Time in 90 Years a Majority of Under 30’s Live with Parents.
* NE Sen. Ben Sasse called for the repeal of the 17th Amendment to the US Constitution in an op-ed in The WSJ. Proposed in 1912 and ratified by 36 state legislatures on April 8, 1913, the amendment required US senators to be elected by popular votes in each state. Prior to its enactment, Article I of the Constitution mandated that each state legislature vote to send two senators to Washington. Sasse’s op-ed , titled, “Make the Senate Great Again,” suggested several Senate reforms “aimed at promoting debate, not ending it.
* Senate report: Steele contact in Obama administration destroyed records – WND.com.
* 1.5M graves readied as COVID-19 sweeps through South Africa.
* Georgia Poll: 3-in-5 Concerned About Voter Fraud.
* Local TV News Experiment Exposes Flaws of Vote-by-Mail.
* GA Secretary of State: 58% of Double Voters in June Primary Were Democrats.
* US Will Have Half a Million Fewer Births Next Year Due to Pandemic.
* Thick thighs save lives? Study connects thigh size to heart-disease risk. ‘In contrast to stomach fat, leg fat may be beneficial for metabolism’.
* Associated Press gives bizarre reason it’s capitalizing ‘black’ but not ‘white’ – News outlet says Caucasians have one thing less than African-Americans. What is happening here grammatically is that the word black is being changed from an adjective to a proper noun, while the term white is not.
* ‘Door-To-Door Trick-Or-Treating Is Not Allowed’: LA County Releases Guidelines For Halloween.
* Salon Owner Nancy Pelosi Attacked Raises over $310,000.
* Gov. Kristi Noem Extends Offer to Salon Owner Smeared by Pelosi.
* American Airlines faces backlash after approving Black Lives Matter pins for cabin crews.
* Trump tweets video of Joe Rogan comparing Biden to a dying flashlight.
* Party’s Over: Trump Orders Purge of ‘Critical Race Theory’ from Federal Agencies.
* ‘Black Preborn Lives Matter’ painted in front of Baltimore Planned Parenthood by pro-life activists.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download