* Going on a 15-min ‘awe walk’ each week and stopping to appreciate nature helps boost positive emotions and reduce stress, study shows – Making an effort to soak up details of the world around us is a happiness boost.
* Blake Shelton: “2020 sucks and I refuse to spend another minute sober! Shelton told Ellen DeGeneres.
* Operation Firewood Rescue: How tragedy on the Wasatch Front became a blessing for the Navajo Nation! – TheChurchNews.com.
* Coronavirus deaths 75% lower in nations using hydroxychloroquine! Epidemiologists issue ‘urgent call to depoliticize medicine’.
* A Coca-Cola ad done by a Belgian advertising agency with the tagline “Happiness starts with a smile.
* Smiling is a bonding agent. It builds bridges to other people around us. It keeps us from remaining aloof and separate from one another. It just goes to show you that smiling and laughing are contagious.
* A genuine smile and laugh increase the production of serotonin, the happy hormone, and dopamine feel-good endorphins that slow cortisol production and diminish feelings of stress, anxiety and depression.
* The first Friday of October is designated World Smile Day! – That is This Friday!
* In-N-Out CEO did drugs in youth, now adds Proverbs 24:16 to packaging.