* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1959.10 Silver: $23.51.
* Gold Rips Up Record Book as $2,000 Test Looms in Hunt for Haven.
* Gold hits record high amid coronavirus, US-China tensions – ‘You can’t engage in cover-ups and co-opt international institutions’.
* Spike in gold puts dollar’s reserve status in question: Goldman Sachs.
* Coin Shortage In Pandemic Revives Hopes To End Penny – NYT.
* China’s Move to Buy Arctic Gold Mine Draws Fire in Canada.
* Alaska Gold and Copper Mine Project Moves Forward, Despite Environmentalist Objections.
* Will President Trump take over the fed, shut it down, put America back on the gold standard?
* Americans Aren’t Making Babies, and That’s Bad for the Economy.
* Covid Fears Are Pushing World’s Mega Rich to Set Up in Singapore.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download