Today’s show features:
- Dan Celia, President and CEO of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, on the U.S. unemployment rate falling to 13.3% after the economy added a record 2.5 million jobs in May.
- Jose Gonzalez, President of Semilla Inc., on 434 human rights organizations from 16 countries releasing the “International Manifesto for the Right to Life,” condemning the push to expand abortion during the pandemic.
- Brian Gibson, Founder of the Peaceably Gather Movement and Pastor of His Church, on a rally this Sunday on the National Mall “in a united call for an end to the riots.”
- Katherine Beck Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, on legal cases involving the reopening of churches and government discrimination, and federal judges striking down Kentucky’s ban on dismemberment abortion.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on court cases involving abortion and religious liberty.