* Guest: Former Sheriff Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* President Trump accused BLM leader Walter Hawk Newsome, of committing treason, sedition and insurrection in a tweet on Thursday.
* Lobbyist Jack Abramoff Headed Back to Jail.
* 47.1M jobless claims in 14 weeks – USA Today.
* More than 1M dead Americans were sent stimulus checks, costing the federal government nearly $1.4B a government watchdog reported.
* The Dixie Chicks have dropped the word “dixie” from their band name, The band will now be named The Chicks.
* Disneyland delays its reopening.
* Chuck E. Cheese announced the company is filing for bankruptcy protection due to the financial difficulties brought on by the coronavirus pandemic.
* Michael Flynn Lawyer Sidney Powell: ‘Rule of Law’ Prevailed.
* WND: ‘What exactly are you gonna burn down, tough guy?’ – Mark Levin said on the “Hannity” show Wednesday.
* LA County Sheriff to Increase Concealed Permit Issuance by 400%.