- * Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
- * Do Plack Lives Matter? Do Black Lives Matter More than Other Lives? – Do Other Lives Matter More Than Black Lives?
- * BLM Wants to Get Into Schools. Here’s What They Plan to Teach – TheNewAmerican.com.
- * A Knee on Our Throats – Andrew Napolitano. We are the government’s prisoners. Wear your mask. Stay at home. Don’t go to work. Don’t open your business. Don’t go to church. And, for heaven’s sake, don’t gather in any group larger than 25 — unless it is to speak words of which the government approves. Where is the sheriff–the chief law enforcement officer of the county? How much longer will free people accept this?
- * How Federal Courts Gave Us Qualified Immunity – Mike Maharrey TenthAmendmentCenter.com.
- * Qualified immunity is a legal doctrine that shields cops from liability for actions taken in the line of duty unless they violate rights “clearly established” by existing judicial precedent. No statute exists granting qualified immunity. It evolved over time based on a series of Supreme Court cases.
- * Which Side Committed Treason in the ‘Civil War’? – Thomas DiLorenzo. The “Lincoln Project”: Put together a television ad that made the following legal argument: the southern confederates were traitors; people with confederate flags attended Trump rallies; therefore, Donald Trump encourages treason. Wow–that is twisted logic! What is treason?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download