Today’s show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator for Tennessee, on President Trump threatening to keep the WHO funding freeze in place after the White House investigation confirmed the health body’s multiple failures in the early stages of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Brad Dacus, President of the Pacific Justice Institute, on the Oregon Supreme Court putting a hold on a county judge’s ruling that declared Governor Brown’s restrictions on church gatherings “null and void.”
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana, on FBI Director Christopher Wray stonewalling the investigation into the Michael Flynn case.
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Louisiana and House Minority Whip, with an update on the discharge petition for the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Cathy Ruse, FRC’s Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for Human Dignity, on her new publication: “Sex Education in Public Schools: Sexualization of Children and LGBT Indoctrination.”