Today’s show features:
- Kevin McCarthy, U.S. Representative for the 23rd District of California and House Minority Leader, on small business loans being a “Marshall Plan for Main Street,” the Surgeon General saying this will be “the hardest and the saddest week of most Americans’ lives,” Speaker Pelosi’s redundant coronavirus oversight committee, and the U.S. Justice Department’s indictment of Nicolas Maduro.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, on small business loans being made available to churches and faith-based non-profits.
- Frank Carl, Pastor of Genoa Baptist Church in Westerville, Ohio, on his church’s drive-in style Sunday worship.
- David Benham, Chairman of the Board of Cities4Life, on his arrest for sidewalk counseling outside a Charlotte abortion clinic.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, on the U.S. Justice Department indicting Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro.