Today’s show features:
- Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leader and U.S. Senator for Kentucky, on why nominating and approving originalist judges is so important, especially in light of a judge’s restraining order on behalf of On Fire Church against the Louisville, Kentucky mayor.
- Franklin Graham, President of Samaritan’s Purse, on objections to the Samaritan’s Purse Emergency Field Hospital serving COVID-19 patients in New York City.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on the DOJ intervening to stop the city of Greenville, Mississippi from targeting drive-in worship services.
- Adam Raezler, Vice President of Ragnar Research Partners, on what the research shows about mail-in ballots.
- General Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, on today’s release of his new book, Man to Man.