Today’s show features:
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, on Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) praising Fidel Castro.
- Kelly Loeffler, U.S. Senator from Georgia, to discuss this week’s scheduled votes on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Act and the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Education Research Associate, on the NEA and other LGBT advocacy groups promoting “Jazz and Friends Reading Day” to teach young children they can be born in a body of the opposite sex.
- Dr. Ralph Abraham, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Louisiana, on his trip to examine the situation in northeast Syria.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, on the Supreme Court deciding to hear a case involving a faith-based adoption agency that faced discrimination because of its religious beliefs.