* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org.
* NTU Urges Passage of Covid-19 Relief Legislation – Brandon Arnold.
* In Lame Duck, Congress Should Avoid Shutdown and Pass Targeted COVID Relief.
* Lawmakers Should Reject $740 Billion Defense Bill. Wins and Losses for Taxpayers in the Latest Defense Policy Bill – Andrew Lautz.
* House Bill Would Reform Outdated, Expensive Court Records System.
* Three Surprising Facts About International Trade and Manufacturing – Bryan Riley.
* The U.S. Treasury Department has branded Vietnam and Switzerland as currency manipulators while putting China and nine other countries on a watch list in an annual report designed to halt countries from manipulating their currencies to gain unfair trade advantages.
* Top 1% saw wages soar by 160% since 1979 – USA Today.
* The National Restaurant Association issued a bleak warning in a letter to congressional leaders Monday, saying that with nearly 1 in 6 restaurants closed, the restaurant industry will crumble if it doesn’t receive any relief.
* Bitcoin Breaks $21,000 Hours After Reaching All-Time High of $20,000!
* Biden already orchestrating campaign against 2nd Amendment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download