Today’s show features:
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs reporter with a special focus on China, on the revelation that China attempted to get the World Bank to fund surveillance of Uyghurs.
- Jessica Ditto, Deputy Assistant to the President and the Deputy Director of White House Communications, to give a preview of the White House’s child care summit.
- Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor of PJ Media, to discuss the latest instance of the mainstream media burying the truth about the anti-Christian Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, on the disturbing news that a drag queen with a criminal record was allowed to stay all day at a school.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs and Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, on today’s developments on Capitol Hill.