* Rep. Chris Stewart Joins Burgess Owens Both of Utah, Will not vote to certify the presidential election results.
* Mike Lee recognizes Joe Biden as President-elect, Mitt Romney urges President Trump to move on.
* Sen. Romney calls move by 11 senators to reject electors an egregious ploy.
* Guest: Patrick Semmens – National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation – RightToWork.org.
* Please Support The National Right To Work Act! – Believe it or not, It’s A Single Page Bill!
* Reject The Pro Act!
* Biden Cancels Inauguration Parade. Joe won’t get a traditional inaugural parade down Pennsylvania Avenue after he takes the oath of office, but he will get a presidential escort to the White House.
* In a demonstration of political correctness run amok, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) offered the opening prayer of the 117th Congress on Sunday — ending the invocation with “amen and a-woman.”
* Klayman: I Will Sue The “Communist News Network” CNN Until It Is Put Out of Business: A Vile Piece of Trash!
* The federal government released new dietary guidelines for Americans of all ages that rejected scientists’ recommendation to lower the suggested amount of sugar and alcohol consumed in a day.
* Should Utah get rid of conceal carry permits? Rep. Walt Brooks (R-St. George) thinks so, He doesn’t agree with the current law. H.B. 60 Will make Utah The Next Constitutional Carry State.
* Asian parents revolt over end of meritocracy in California – ‘First you blame white people, now you blame us?’.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download