- * Guest: Sheriff Steve Smith of Green County, VA.
- * ‘Intel proves correct’: Massive crowd turns out for gun rally, gun advocates who predicted an epic turnout were not exaggerating.
- * Inside legislative offices, peace prevails – One place in Richmond remained quiet and calm during the rally: inside the Capitol building.
- * Dems. Claim: the huge turnout didn’t outweigh the big turnout at the polls last November, when voters gave Democrats majorities on a promise to pass gun control.
- Erich Pratt, senior vice president of Gun Owners of America, charged Gov. Ralph Northam (D) with acting against the Constitution when he barred guns from Monday’s rally. Northam’s ban was swiftly challenged in court, but ultimately upheld by the Virginia Supreme Court.
- “Democrats in the state are demonstrating … unadulterated power without authority,” Pratt said.
- * ALEX JONES STORMS GUN RALLY IN BATTLE TANK.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download