* COVID cases in hardest-hit states declining Data indicates it’s receding in the South as it did in Northeast – Dr. Scott Atlas, a Hoover Institution senior fellow and former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford Medical Center, confirmed the data shows that even in Texas, Florida and Arizona, “the trends are stable or even coming down.”
* Dutch government suggests masks could increase COVID risk due to incorrect wear.
* Government officials in the Netherlands will not ask citizens to wear masks, they say there is no clear evidence that doing so would slow the spread of the coronavirus – Reuters.
* Trump Campaign Touts Face Coverings: Patriots Wear Face Masks.
* DC Mayor Says Attendees of Lewis Funeral Exempt From COVID Restrictions.
* Gym owners break into their own business, open shop despite governor’s orders.
* Llama antibodies used to create ‘nanobodies’ that neutralize coronavirus – ‘We are hopeful that we can push this breakthrough on into pre-clinical trials’.
* THE BABE IN THE BUNKER Trader Joe’s wins one for sanity! – Barbara Simpson – lauds company for its ‘spine of steel’ & refusal to bow to PC demand.
* Steve Scalise forces Fauci to admit Trump saved lives with his COVID response.
* Big Tech censors debate on hydroxychloroquine. ‘An epidemiology professor at Yale isn’t a real doctor?’
* Britain to roll out millions of 90-minute coronavirus tests.