* Guest: Bryan Rust – Rust Coins is working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1765.00 Silver: $17.93.
* Walmart will discontinue the sale of products emblazoned with the phrase “All Lives Matter,”.
* Netflix CEO Reed Hastings and his wife, Patty Quillin, are donating $120M toward student scholarships at historically black colleges and universities.
* Target is permanently increasing starting hourly wages to $15 beginning July 5.
* Sen. Rand Paul criticized Dr. Anthony Fauci during his testimony in front of a Senate panel. “It is a fatal conceit to believe any one person or small group of people has the knowledge necessary to direct an economy or dictate public health behavior,” – I think government health experts during this pandemic need to show caution in their prognostications.
* Lauren Boebert pulls off stunning upset, With her 100-watt smile She clearly demonstrated that she could go toe-to-toe with Tipton, a five-term congressman!
* Boebert: “I knew that I would be outspent and I’ll probably get outspent in the fall, but I’m a mom (four boys, so I know how to work on a tight budget. “I’m a restaurant owner, that is a penny-pinching business, so I know how to be effective with a lot less. Boebert is the owner of Shooters Grill in Rifle, CO.