- * Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
- * Latest Police State scheme.
- * The House approved HR 6800, “The Heroes Act,” 208 – 199, 23 not voting. All four representatives from Utah voted AGAINST this bill, thankfully.
- * HR 6800 spends $1T on bailing out state and local governments. This initiative spends $75B to provide grants to implement “testing, contact tracing, surveillance, containment, and mitigation.
- * Your Facebook Friends Are Wrong About the Lockdown – Tom Woods LewRockwell.com.
- He contrasts the wild predictions of millions of deaths with the reality of only tens of thousands of deaths. Reality has been about 100 times less than the predictions.
- * Restaurants would be permitted to reopen for in-restaurant dining at 50% capacity, but with a big catch: restaurants were to record the phone numbers, email addresses, and arrival times of their diners, and report those data to the state government.
- * We are calling on American’s to be “conscientious objectors.” REFUSE to cooperate with the unlawful abuse of power by your public servants.
- * The Worst Is Yet to Come: Contact Tracing, Immunity Cards and Mass Testing – John W. Whitehead.
- “You can’t live in a constitutional republic if you allow the government to act like a police state. “You can’t claim to value freedom if you allow the government to operate like a dictatorship.”
- * Another Case Shows the Supreme Court Doesn’t Protect Liberty.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |