Forum

Forum Guidelines
Follow the latest discussions of our member network. Want to join the discussion? Become a member today and start taking action!

What have you done ...

Notifications
Clear all

What have you done recently to push back against the lockdowns, mandates and climate of fear?  

Erik Hanson
Admin
(@erok)

After spending hours and hours reading about the other side of the expert debate over Covid, and the dozen studies showing there is no evidence masks prevent the spread of influenza/corona like viruses I decided I won't wear one. To me wearing a mask today only encourages a culture of fear based on falsehoods. All the major stores have signs, I walk in anyway. Sometimes they ask at the door where my mask is, I very politely say no thank you, smile and walk on. To date I have not worn a mask anywhere, neither has my wife or our kids. We are still able to shop, sometimes it means walking out of a store; or uncomfortable conversations and looks - but we know in our heart of hearts we are the ones doing the right thing. In fact lately I have made a point to walk up to and introduce myself to anyone else not wearing a mask and thank them for not wearing one - it starts great conversations!

1 Reply
ColtonMckay
(@coltonmckay)

I guess my question might be... if I choose not to wear a mask, but it causes a lot of contention, is it worth it? Do we do harm by wearing a mask?

Share:

Forum Guidelines

What this Forum is: A place where people can share information, ideas, resources, and stories that can enlighten, bring hope, and promote contagious courageousness; in a format that will not be censored if the information shared shines an uncomfortable light on the truth.

What this Forum is not: A place to spread hate or denigrate individuals because of a collective label that might be applied to them. America's promise is built on the idea of individualism, not collectivism. Collective labels of religion, race, sex, nationality, or any other group label and the division that kind of thinking brings in no way furthers the mission of Liberty and a free society of individuals.