* VA state lawmaker FOIAs Northam over concerns hydroxychloroquine ban is politically motivated.
* Trump crackdown on Uighur slave labor could cost China $250 million.
* A pre-dawn mob gathered outside Sen. Lindsey Graham’s home with megaphones, air horns, sirens, cymbals, strobe lights, and banging pots and pans to harass him and his family. Their goal was to bully the senator into canceling his promise for a committee vote on a future US Supreme Court Justice.
* AZ Sheriff Candidate Jerry Sheridan: I Will ‘Line Up Jail Buses’ to Arrest Rioters.
* Hillary Clinton: Trump, GOP’s ‘Lust for Power’ Is Destroying Our Institutions.
* GOP Breaks Record by Raising $67.6M in August.
* Electric truck start-up Nikola takes on car giants – Watch out, Tesla.
* Elon Musk expected to tout ‘million-mile battery.’ Here’s what that means.
* Electric cars are not the future – Electric bikes are!
* Nearly 50% of conservative students subjected to professors’ anti-Trump rants A new survey found.