* Guest: Andy Mangione – Vice President – Association of Mature American Citizens – AMac.us.
* President Trump explained why he held back information about the threat of COVID-19 – Did he have good reasons?
* Dr. Fauci contradicts ‘bombshell’ report claiming President Trump deceived Americans about the pandemic.
* President Donald Trump was nominated Wednesday for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize. The nomination was submitted by Norwegian Member of Parliament Christian Tybring-Gjedde, who also nominated Trump in 2018.
* Trump Keeps Promises: The US will draw down its troop numbers in Iraq by more than one third over the next month, commander of U.S. Central Command Gen. Kenneth McKenzie announced.
* 3 current Senators on Trump’s Supreme Court List.
* Republican Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton said that it is “time for Roe V. Wade to go” moments after President Donald Trump floated Cotton’s name as a possible Supreme Court Justice pick.
* The Homeless Veterans Coronavirus Response Act of 2020 brings much-needed relief.
* Back the Blue. Sign the Police Pledge.
* Joe Biden said that more than 6,000 military members have died from coronavirus, DOD statistics show the real number is seven deaths.
* Mental Slips – Is Biden Fit?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download