* Cliven Bundy and Sons Win Appeal! – Obama DOJ’s Political Criminal Prosecution Comes to an End!
* Appeals Court Condemns Obama DOJ’s Prosecution of Bundys – Throws out felony conspiracy and weapons charges against Nevada ranchers.
* Finding “flagrant misconduct” by Obama administration prosecutors, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has dismissed felony conspiracy and weapons charges against Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his sons and supporters.
* Larry Klayman, the lawyer for Cliven Bundy, and in other cases other family members, had this to say: “My client Cliven Bundy, having been forced to endure the emotional distress and physical harm of being arrested and denied bail, being thrown in solitary confinement for no valid reason, denied right of counsel and a speedy trial and then, after about two years of illegal incarceration, had to endure a sham and fraudulent trial, where exculpatory evidence was hidden, prosecutors lied to the presiding judge, and where a whistleblower came forward to disclose that there had been a ‘kill list’ by some agents of the Bureau of Land Management on the heads of the Bundys, is now relieved that this nightmare is over. As Cliven’s and the family’s lawyer I too am relieved that justice has finally been done.
* “We Are Facing The Greatest Assault On Our Civil Liberties In Our Lifetimes” – Chuck Baldwin.
* NY’s attorney general Letitia James, sues to dissolve NRA – USA Today.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download