* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Students and staff in Utah who don’t wear a mask in K-12 schools in accordance with the governor’s mandate can be charged with a misdemeanor. The criminal penalty for violating the order was confirmed by Gov. Gary Herbert’s office, Punishment with a sentence of up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.
* Do I have the Right To Choose a God Given Mask Instead of a Man Made Mask?
* Death toll mounts as FDA denies HCQ for outpatient therapy.
* Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D., targets agency’s top doc for ‘betraying physicians & patients’.
* Louie Gohmert is COVID-19-free, and he credits hydroxychloroquine – I’m feeling really well, really great WND.com.
* Roughly 200 Pennsylvania restaurants stage revolt against Dem gov’s shutdown order – Johnathan Jones.