* Kanye West Releases 10-Point Campaign Platform. West called his platform “Creating a Culture of Life,” and cited a Bible verse for each point on his plan.
* West said he must “ensure that we always place Americans’ best interest first and foremost in dealing with foreign affairs. We want trust, but we must also verify. We want fair trade, not one-sided deals that hurt American workers.”
* Kanye West’s 10-point platform mirrors MAGA; says Dems tried to block candidacy, hired PI to spy on him.
* Kanye West Will Appear on Colorado’s Presidential Ballot.
* Trump’s cryptic remark prompts prayers for his personal safety – ‘This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while’.
* Ty Clevenger, noted, veteran news reporter Ellen Ratner said at a symposium at Embry Riddle University the day after the 2016 election that on the previous Saturday she had spent three hours with Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. Ratner told him that Assange disclosed to her that Seth Rich and his brother, Aaron, “were responsible for releasing the DNC emails to Wikileaks.”
* Julian Assange ordered to testify in Seth Rich case – Fox News fighting family’s claim of peddling conspiracy theory.
* NFL players can be fined for church attendance under league’s COVID-19 policy – OK to go to bars to pick up food.
* Donald Trump Pursues Low Drug Costs: ‘Big Pharma Doesn’t Mean Anything to Me’.
* Las Vegas: Over 223K Mail-In Ballots Bounced as ‘Undeliverable’ in Recent Primary Election.
* 1 in 4 Vote-by-Mail Ballots Disqualified in New York City Democrat Primary.