* Guest: Chris Carlson – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Can these 2 founders help a divided America heal? – A dream that healed bitterness between Thomas Jefferson and John Adams – Chuck Norris suggests a path to re-unite the UNITED States of America – WND.com – I’ve been alive for roughly eight decades now, and – I hate saying and even admitting it – I’ve never seen America more divided.
* The outcome? These bitter enemies, prodded by a friend’s dream, were brought back together for the last several years of their lives until they both died – on the very same day and only three hours apart: July 4, 1826, the 50th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
* The National Education Association (NEA), the nation’s largest teachers union, has approved a plan to implement Critical Race Theory (CRT) in 14,000 school districts across all 50 states.
* A sham poll published Monday from Issues & Insights and Tippinsights found that only 36% of young adults are proud of being American.
* Overall, 44% of respondents said they were “extremely proud” to be American, 23% said they were “very proud,” 15% said they were “moderately proud,” 8% were “slightly proud,” 6% were “not at all proud,” and 4% said they were not sure.
* No HR2 today the internet is out at our studio.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download