* RIP! Pro-Trump Country Legend Charlie Daniels Dies At 83!
* Is Kanye West running for president? West: We must realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future.
* Open letter argues airborne transmission could be the only plausible explanation behind super spreader events where social distancing protocols were followed. Researchers found viral RNA in micro-droplets but were unable to prove that they could infect a healthy person. We don’t have a complete picture in terms of evidence as whether they’re confirmed to be infectious.
* The WTO doesn’t recognize aerosolized transmission except in health care settings through “aerosol-generating procedures. The CDC said “airborne transmission from person-to-person over long distances is unlikely.
* Navy bans sailors from going to church services, but not large parties – AFA.
* Won’t Talk To Contact Tracers? There’s A Subpoena For That – NBC New York – Rockland County, New York is ramping up to issue subpoenas to Constitution-minded citizens. If you don’t obey the subpoenas, the court can issue an arrest warrant and the police show up at your door.
* Fox Sports analyst Marcellus Wiley criticized the NBA’s plan to paint “Black Lives Matter” on its court when the season resumes – Wiley does not agree with Black Lives Matter’s mission statement. Do You?
* Wiley criticized Black Lives Matter over the organization’s opposition to the traditional family structure.