* LAW OF THE LAND Monumental ruling for school choice at Supreme Court President Trump has called this issue the ‘civil-rights statement of the year’.
* Clarence Thomas erupts on his own chief justice Scathing dissent in 5-4 ruling against restrictions on abortion.
* GOP Senators join BLM and propose canceling Columbus Day.
* Sheriff refuses to enforce county’s closure of beaches for July 4th Weekend.
* Seriously? Study claims riots SLOW spread of coronavirus – WND.com.
* 24-year-old ‘constitutional conservative’ wins GOP nomination for Mark Meadows’ seat Madison Cawthorn would be one of youngest people ever elected to Congress.
* Universal Orlando laying off workers just two weeks after reopening.
* 140,000 Businesses Listed on Yelp Are Still Closed Because of Covid-19 Pandemic.
* Tests by Consumer Reports find toxic metal in Starkey Spring Water, previously recalled for exceeding federal limits, sold on Amazon.
* Peter Strzok Notes Found from Key Period Before White House Meeting on Michael Flynn.
* Tucker Carlson: Atlanta Officer Garrett Rolfe’s Stepmother Fired From Her Job.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download