Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 2 – 7/25/2019
* FNC’s Ingraham: Trump ‘Has Once Again Beaten the Elites at Their Own Game’.
* Nolte: Robert Mueller Isn’t Senile; He Was a Dirty Cop Forced to Take the Witness Stand.
* Jeffrey Epstein visited the White House during Clinton’s administration at least four times, the Daily Beast reported. Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, attended a Bill and Hillary Clinton-hosted donors’ reception in the White House in September 1993 after he donated $10,000 to the White House Historical Association, according to documents from the Clinton Presidential Library.
* Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo A. Rossello Resigns.
* US restaurant delays opening due to vicious threats from Arab-Americans.
* Klein: Robert Mueller’s Most Misleading Claim Was Ignorance of Fusion GPS.
* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – NTU.org.
* NTU Urges Members of Congress to Vote Against the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2019!
* FreedomWorks: This #BudgetDeal actually forks over more money for LIBERAL non-defense discretionary spending than for defense – House Republicans will vote NO if they care anything about being fiscally responsible.
* Can We Take Back the Internet?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download