* More than 100,000 state and federal prisoners were released from custody between March and June as the coronavirus spread nationwide.
* California freeing 18,000 prisoners for public ‘health and safety’ – Officials contend release will ‘slow’ COVID-19.
* Is releasing prisoners an acceptable strategy for public ‘health and safety’? – Never!
* Jury trials are still shut down! – There haven’t been jury trials in Utah since mid-March.
* Ben Carson: Trump considering ‘national listening tour’ to quell racial unrest, engage with black community.
* Matt Damon closes down Brooklyn street to move – Fox.
* Ghislaine Maxwell’s Friend Says Secret Marriage was to Protect Money – Maxwell is being held without bail while she awaits trial.
* A statue of Jesus Christ was vandalized in Miami, the statue of Jesus was found beheaded and knocked off its pedestal outside of Good Shepherd Catholic Church.
* Details about Michelle Obama’s upcoming podcast on Spotify have been revealed, including a list of some of her first guests which will include many of her friends and family.
* TX Sen. Ted Cruz is starting a new podcast, will provide conservatives an alternative to the legacy media. Cruz: “We need to do more to win people’s hearts and minds,”.