* 49.8M Americans filed jobless claims in 16 weeks – USA Today.
* Starbucks Requires Customers to Wear Masks.
* Pilot: “We’re starting to see people take creative ways on the aircraft of temporary relief from wearing the masks,”
* As theme parks reopen in Japan, one new rule has visitors thrown for a loop: No screaming on roller coasters.
* The Supreme Court temporarily blocked congressional investigators Thursday from gaining access to President Donald Trump’s personal financial records. The 7-2 decision was written by Chief Justice John Roberts and joined by Trump’s two nominees, Associate Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.
* UT Gov. Gary Herbert declared a state of emergency Thursday night after protests escalated in downtown Salt Lake City and police tried to get protesters to disperse.
* UT Gov. Herbert mandates masks in K-12 schools.
* Because of Corona Finding restrooms gets trickier For travelers, There are apps that may help. Bathroom Scout, Flush and Sit or Squat. P&G’s Charmin toilet paper brand developed Sit or Squat. The app lists more than 100,000 public restrooms and users can rate their quality.