- * T-Mobile, Sprint customers report widespread cell service outages – T-Mobile: Our network is now fully operational, with all voice and texting services restored.
- * Ben Carson: Trump will ‘get there’ on players kneeling during anthem – Protesters need to make clear what they’re actually protesting.
- * Carson: The nation simply is not “systemically racist.” “I’ve seen systemic racism growing up. I mean, we are so much better than that now. Do we still have racist people? Of course. You know, you’re always going to have people who think superficially and don’t think deeply. But you know, that doesn’t mean that the whole system is corrupted and needs to be changed.”
- * Mind-blowing makeover: Supremes redefine ‘sex’ – Court goes ‘deceptive’ with ‘legislation’ that creates new privileges – WND.com.
- * The Supreme Court’s surprising 6-to-3 ruling in favor of gay and transgender rights – Justices Neil Gorsuch and John Roberts joined the court’s four liberal judges in a landmark ruling that involved a 1964 civil rights law that barred discrimination of employees based on sex.
- * President Trump: My administration is ready to move if the ongoing situation in Seattle warrants outside intervention.
- * The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) has been renamed the Capitol Hill Ongoing Protest (CHOP).
- * Corporate America pledges $1.7B to Black Lives Matter.
- * Antifa #CHAZ thugs attack, choke, sexually assault street preacher in Seattle – ‘The autonomous zone has the right to reject you’ – WND.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download