Today’s show features:
- Ken Blackwell, former mayor of Cincinnati and FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on the growing unrest across the country.
- Dr. Robert Redfield, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, on the CDC guidelines for houses of worship.
- Paul Jonna, Partner with LiMandri & Jonna LLP and Special Counsel to the Thomas More Society, on the U.S. Supreme Court rejecting a California church’s request to lift limits on in-person services ahead of Pentecost Sunday.
- Jack Hibbs, Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, on California churches resuming in-person services.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on his new publication: Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting- 2nd Edition.