Today’s show features:
- Louie Gohmert, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Texas, on a new executive order by President Trump taking aim at social media liability protections.
- Gordon Chang, author of “The Coming Collapse of China,” on recent unrest in Hong Kong leading to wider police crackdown.
- Dr. Mark Harris, FRC’s National Community Impact Director, on FRC’s Community Impact Initiative.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on the DOJ’s involvement in states where religious freedom is in jeopardy.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on HHS’s proposed rule to add new religious freedom and conscience protections to the Affordable Care Act.