Today’s show features:
- Ted Yoho, Representative for the 3rd district of Florida, on China sending two new aircraft carriers near the Pratas Islands, stoking fear that a Taiwan invasion could be next.
- Martin Makary, Professor of Health Policy at Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, on reopening America safely and the possibility of a second wave of the virus.
- Dan Celia, Host of “Financial Issues with Dan Celia,” on the stock market’s recovery and what might be ahead for the economy.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on rumors that the GOP is considering an overhaul of the party platform before the Republican National Convention.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on HHS’s proposed rule to add new religious freedom and conscience protections to the Affordable Care Act.