- * Utah Gov. Gary Herbert: “We are very concerned about the vulnerable populations,”, Adding 90% of those who have died in Utah are over the age of 65 and also have underlying health conditions.
- “Our hearts break for those loved ones of people out there that have passed away, and we recognize the challenge that we’ve all faced because of this pandemic,”
- * Utah Leads Together 3.0.
- * Utah’s Rick Koerber had COVID-19 in prison but judge rejects his request for release.
- * Next up for Americans in pandemic: ‘Isolation camps’ – WND.com – “ISOLATION CAMPS – Voluntary Until They Are Not!” – WA Rep Matt Shea.
- * Thousands of Germans protest lockdown and vaccine plan by Bill Gates – Angela Merkel’s popularity plunges.
- * Dallas salon owner Shelley Luther travels to Michigan to help barber stand against government.
- * Alan Dershowitz: State has right to ‘plunge a needle into your arm’ – Contends Constitution grants government power to forcibly vaccinate individuals – Art Moore.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download