- * Guest: Alan Philips – Nationally Recognized Expert and Presenter on Vaccine Rights – VaccineRights.com – PandemicResponseProject.com.
- * Melania Reflects On Anniversary Of ‘Be Best’ Launch And The ‘Major’ Accomplishments Over Last Two Years.
- * The anti-vaccine and anti-lockdown movements are converging, refusing to be ‘enslaved’.
- * Coronavirus pandemic ‘will cause famine of biblical proportions’.
- * Grocers Hunt for Meat as Coronavirus Hobbles Beef and Pork Plants – Surging consumer demand also tightens supplies; supermarkets brace for shortages.
- * Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus task force response coordinator, believes some official COVID-19 statistics like death tolls may be inflated by up to 25%, a new report states – “There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust,” she told CDC Director Robert Redfield.
- * The CDC later confirmed that they were including “probable” cases of the virus in its official counts, potentially adding thousands of people who never tested positive to official death tolls.
- * Gov. Jim Justice: Coronavirus May Drive Urban Exodus, Return to Rural Life.
- * Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy – Russell Blaylock, MD.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download