Today’s show features:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, on whether the pandemic is pushing the US and China closer to a cold war.
- Jack Hibbs, Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, on the growth of their church as they think and act outside the box and San Bernardino County, California reversing course on its ban of drive-in worship services.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on statistics that black Americans are dying from COVID-19 at a higher rate.
- Susan Humphries, Kansas State Representative, on Kansas lawmakers revoking Governor Laura Kelly’s order limiting church gatherings.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on Washington State and Delaware Governors prohibiting drive-in worship services, and an Indiana County “not recommending” drive in worship services.