- * US Government Hatching Crazy Plan to Track ‘Social Distancing’ in America.
- The White House and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) wants Google, Facebook, and other big-tech companies to turn over location data to help monitor people’s compliance with social distancing guidelines.
- The effort is through a process known as “syndromic surveillance” – which allows them to monitor individuals without actually identifying them.
- * Mental-health monitoring goes mobile | MIT News – Ginger.io.
- * 3M CEO: We’ll keep exporting N95 masks to other nations.
- * Now We Know How Germany Let It Happen – Chuck Baldwin. The fearmongering over the claim that corona has the potential to be a global pandemic akin to the Black Death is pure, unadulterated poppycock.
- * Lloyd Marcus: Will Trump Betray Us After Corona?
- * United Nations wants 10% global tax and wants it now! – WND.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download