Today’s show features:
- Roger Severino, Director of the Office for Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, on HHS warning states against rationing care for people with disabilities or the elderly.
- Dr. Cal Beisner, Founder and National Spokesman of The Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation, responding to a New York Times op-ed that ignores the evidence to slander Christians as coronavirus deniers.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on safe, creative ways that churches can celebrate Easter Sunday amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Sam Sorbo, actor, radio talk show host, author, and homeschooling mom, on an emergency initiative to provide free resources for those schooling at home during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Education Research Associate, on educational resources for parents now schooling their children at home.