- Idaho is leading out on headlines related to people standing up to government overreach. From the mom arrested for letting her kids play in defiance of a stay-at-home order, to the radio hosts who resigned rather than be muzzled, the Gem state clearly has people who refuse to act like sheep. Tick, tick, tick, tick….
- We’ve all seen the charts documenting the spread of the coronavirus over the past few weeks. Anders Koskinen makes a strong case that we should be tracking the accompanying growth of big government even more closely.
- As responsible citizens, during times of crisis, it’s essential that we think clearly and independently. Connor Boyack from Libertas Institute joins us to dispel misinformation and provide clarity into the HB3009 legislation which seeks to restrict the emergency powers of unelected leaders in Utah.
- Many of us are getting a post-graduate level education in preparedness these days. George Giles has some fascinating nutritional facts and ideas about what we should be eating and storing.
- Most of us are okay with the idea of mitigating risk in our day to day lives. As we’re starting to learn, the precautionary principle can, in fact, be taken to ridiculous lengths. Thomas L. Knapp has a timely warning on this phenomenon.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download