Today’s show features:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator for Oklahoma and the Co-chair and Co-founder of the Senate Bipartisan Task Force for Combating Anti-Semitism, on the 25th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, an update on the Paycheck Protection Program, and oil prices dropping below zero dollars.
- Mike Farris, President, CEO, and General Counsel of Alliance Defending Freedom, on a judge issuing a temporary restraining order against the Governor of Kansas’s ban on church gatherings, and ADF filing a lawsuit against the city of Charlotte, NC in the David Benham sidewalk counseling case.
- Chris Mitchell, CBN News Middle East Bureau Chief, on Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his chief rival agreeing to a power-sharing deal.
- Mike Donnelly, Senior Counsel and Director of Global Outreach for the Homeschool Legal Defense Association, on a Harvard Law professor who wants a ‘presumptive ban’ on homeschooling.
- Cathy Ruse, FRC’s Senior Fellow and Director of Human Dignity, on a Harvard Law professor who wants a ‘presumptive ban’ on homeschooling.