- * Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
- * Norwalk’s Bader: “We’re Not Asking For Permission, We Are Opening”!
- * Reports suggest many have had coronavirus with no symptoms.
- * Appeals Court Rules Against PragerU in Google Censorship Case.
- * Facebook, YouTube and other big tech companies are not bound to abide by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, a court ruled.
- * Not eating enough fruit and vegetables linked with increased risk of anxiety disorders.
- * Army of 100,000 Chinese Ducks on Standby to Combat Locust Swarms.
- * Boeing Company Funds Al Sharpton Event; Executives Refuse Comment.
- * Thomas Massie: If Voter ID Is a Tax on Voting Rights, Firearm Licensing Is a Tax on 2A Rights.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download