Today’s show features:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on the origin of the coronavirus and the possibility of more biological threats.
- Franklin Graham, President of Samaritan’s Purse, on their efforts to provide aid in New York City.
- Dr. Marc Lipsitch, Professor of Epidemiology at Harvard University and Director of the Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics, on how virus modeling works and why it changes over time.
- Drenda Keesee, Pastor of Faith Life Church in New Albany, Ohio, on innovative service opportunities their church is employing during the pandemic.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on a study showing Americans are responding to the pandemic with prayer.