* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1731.00 Silver: $26.40.
* Gas Prices Expected To Rise Over Next Few Weeks.
* Senate Democrats Passed Pork-Filled $1.9T COVID Bill by Circumventing Republicans.
* Congress Passes Biden’s $1.9T Aid Bill – a vote of 220 to 211, the House sent the measure to Biden for his signature, cementing one of the largest injections of federal aid since the Great Depression – Joe said he looked forward to signing on Friday at the White House.
* Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) warned congressional Democrats could take a shot at enacting a carbon tax in the name of mitigating so-called anthropogenic climate now that they have majorities in both chambers.
* Daylight savings time is this weekend – the debate continues!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download