- * Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – NTU.org.
- * CPAC 2020: GOP reps warn Dems will ‘never stop’ trying to take down Trump in wake of impeachment – FoxNews.
- * Coronavirus could cause a Coca-Cola shortage.
- * Leadership sessions of April 2020 general conference postponed
- * Utah hoping for the best, preparing for the worst of coronavirus – Utah still coronavirus-free.
- * Facebook cancels F8, its biggest event, because of coronavirus.
- * Sam and curt proposed the Mr. T – Tax Plan – 10% Sales Tax, 10% Tariff’s.
- * The IRS placed a tax lien on Hunter Biden seeking $112,805 in unpaid taxes from 2015.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download