* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* TRUMP ON TRIAL. Patrick Leahy Juggles His Responsibilities as Judge, Juror and Witness – NYT. The Constitution specifies that the chief justice of the Supreme Court should preside over the impeachment trial of a president.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1843.90 Silver: $27.20.
* Electric car maker Tesla has invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoin, the company reported Monday in its investor relations filing. The company stated its purpose is to diversify and maximize returns on its cash holdings.
* According to researchers at Cambridge University, in terms of annual energy consumption, Bitcoin now consumes more power than Argentina, the Netherlands, and the United Arab Emirates, at 121.36 TWh. A carbon tax on cryptocurrencies could be introduced to balance out some of the negative consumption.
* Twitter Says Trump Will Never Be Allowed Back ‘When you’re removed from the platform, you’re removed from the platform’.
* Democrats edit impeachment video to dishonestly exclude Trump’s call to protest ‘peacefully’!
* Main Stream Bogus Lies! Before the Riot, Anger Crackled On Talk Radio.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download