- * Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
- * Rush returns: Limbaugh back on-air after cancer diagnosis – The Western Journal.
- * Limbaugh added that he is relying on his faith in God to carry him through the challenges ahead.
- * Trump’s $4.8 Trillion Budget Likely to Get Thumbs-Down From Congress – IJR.
- * Trump Doubles Down on Pro-Life Commitment, but Warns, “You Better Get Out and Vote”.
- * During his victory celebrations following the Senate’s vote to acquit him of wrongdoing, President Donald Trump apologized: first for his own shortcomings, second to the American people, and finally, to his family. These apologies revealed a side of the president the mainstream media rarely presents.
- * Supreme’s give Trump border victory, spank lower courts for ‘cosmic’ injunctions U.S. judges get scolded for wildly overstepping their authority.
- * Go see ‘Clarence Thomas in His Own Words’ Star Parker cheers new documentary profiling high-court justice’s triumphs.
- * The Department of Interior finalized a rule Thursday expanding drilling rights in Utah two years after President Donald Trump reduced the size of a pair of national monuments.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download