* Why do people deny danger of COVID-19? – USA Today.
* Sen. Ted Cruz tweeted his support of a new Pro Freedom single from Eric Clapton and Van Morrison. The blues-style single, titled “Stand and Deliver,” was written by Morrison, performed by Clapton, and will support Morrison’s Save Live Music campaign.
* States’ Electoral College clawback plans gaining momentum – Pennsylvania lawmakers insist ‘certain election officials’ have ignored ‘numerous illegal acts’.
* Postal Service contractor delivered 144,000 ballots that ‘disappeared’ – Amistad Project investigation uncovers more election fraud.
* Dominion contractor drops bombshell at Michigan hearing – ‘They were rescanning, counting ballots 8 to 10 times’.
* US District Judge Orders Georgia County to Stop Software Update on Voting Machines, Reverses Order.
* Officials in Georgia Issue Statements on Viral Video of Dominion Worker with USB Drive.
* Donald Trump Calls In to Arizona Voter Fraud Hearing: We’re Fighting Back.
* LA Supervisor Sheila Kuehl Dines at Outdoor Restaurant After Voting to Ban Outdoor Dining.
* Shoppers on Walmart.com who pay a $98-a-year membership fee will get free shipping on orders of any size.
* Salesforce To Spend $27.7B To Buy Slack.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download