* Congress reaches nearly $900 billion COVID-19 aid deal!
* Chris Cuomo on CNN, asked Fauci whether the masks could finally come off now – Dr Fauci On Vaccines.
* The federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission said employees could be barred from the workplace if they refused the vaccine. Employers can require workers to get a Covid-19 vaccine and bar them from the workplace if they refuse, the federal government said in guidelines issued this week.
* Moderna’s FDA Report Lists 13 Deaths in Vaccine Trials But Company Says Deaths Not Related to Vaccine.
* More than 70% of Americans report wearing a mask in public, study shows.
* Biden introduces his climate team, says ‘no time to waste’.
* Black Lives Matter Has Received $10.6 BILLION Since May.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download