Today’s show features:
- Victor Davis Hanson, Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution, on the Democrats’ impeachment show trial and how it compares to past presidential impeachments.
- Chris Wilson, CEO of WPA Intelligence, on the most recent polls showing Democrats have not only failed to convince the American people on impeachment, but their attempts have actually sent President Trump’s approval ratings soaring.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Congressman for the 4th District of Louisiana, sharing his perspective on today’s impeachment vote in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Adam Kennedy, Deputy Director of Communications and Deputy Assistant to the President, on President Trump’s letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- The Left throwing a tantrum after Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch wishes “Fox & Friends” co-host Ainsley Earhardt a “Merry Christmas.”